All content included on the site such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software are all owned by Duntery and are protected by international copyright laws.
Logos, icons, graphics, and website names are trademarks registered by Duntery or its affiliates. All the registered and unregistered trademarks shall not be used by you or any third party for any business purposes other than in connection with Duntery. Other trademarks which are not owned by Duntery are the property of the respective owners.
License and Site Access
Duntery grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any forms of commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any products, any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any interest without express written consent from Duntery.
Dispute Settlement of Intellectual Property Infringement
The Duntery website is very respectful of the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please submit your complete information below to email@example.com to report it. We will respond promptly to the owner's rights to resolve any concerns they may have regarding any alleged intellectual property disputes.
If you have any concerns or complaints about infringement of intellectual property rights, please provide us with the following information.
- - A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- - A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
- - Evidence of the intellectual property rights that you claim have been infringed by this website.
- *Copyright infringement: proof of registration of the copyright of the work, or proof of first publication of the work, or the original manuscript of the work.
- *Trademark infringement: a valid trademark registration number or certificate. (e.g. "ABC trademark, registration number 123456, registered on 1/1/04", etc.).
- - Your contact information, including: address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- - A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Business Address: Room E3, 5th Floor, Lianshi Building, 1001 Pinglong Road, Gusu District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, 215000, China (Same as return address)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 00-86-512-89579986
- Online Chat: Chat with us via the online chat app (Click the icon Right corner of our website)