1. Credit Cards / Debit Cards
We accept credit cards or debit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Please note that Duntery does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
- We accept international VISA and MasterCard as long as the credit card passes through our fraud detection system
- We accept JCB, Diners Club, and Electron from selected countries.
- Our system will automatically show your country's appropriate card options at the checkout page
- You will be redirected to a third-party credit/debit card payment partner's website to complete the payment
- Very few transactions will need to be reviewed further. Normally it will be done in 1 business day. You will be notified of any updates via Email. Thank you for your patience.
- Credit cards can only be tried 10 times per hour, if you have failed to pay after many attempts, the credit card will be locked for one hour by the bank due to security reasons. Please contact your bank for it.
- Paypal has been the most popular and credible secure payment supplier online. Paypal also supports paying with credit card or debit card, with an account or a guest checkout.
3. Apple Pay
Apple Pay is the easier, safer way to pay in stores. So in order to offer the best shopping experience for our consumers, Duntery also accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
Apple Pay supports most major credit and debit card providers including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Apple Card is also supported.
4. Other fees may apply
- Taxes are included and will be calculated on checkout page. For international orders, any extra charges including duties, tariffs, or brokerage fees applied by your local governments, customers are responsible for these charges.
- A certain amount of import duty may apply to some countries. For instance, the CSC (customs clearance charge) is required in some European countries. For UK orders, please understand there will be a VAT charge and it is not refundable after the parcel is shipped out. VAT – or Value Added Tax - is administered and collected by HM Revenue and Customs.